OFFSHORE SAFETY INTRODUCTION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING NOGEPA 0.5B
Persons travelling to and performing activities on an offshore mining installation.
To train delegates in acquiring and maintaining a sufficient level of understanding of circumstances, hazards and sufficient knowledge and skills in relation to safety techniques and basic emergency response actions, while travelling to and from, and working on an offshore installation.
- Instruction and training in personal descending system. On request, the additional training module Total Access S-Cape system (as required for Neptune, N.A.M. & Shell) can be booked separately.
- Basic knowledge of first aid and hypothermia, Immediate first aid actions prior to arrival of medic/first aider.
- Use of helicopter sling and position during hoisting.
- Survival at sea, individual and group survival techniques and rescue techniques.
- Fire prevention and fire-fighting instruction with small fire extinguishers, hose reel and the use of a fire blanket.
- Escaping from a smoke filled area with the use of an escape mask / smoke hood
- Review of safety in the offshore industry and the availability and use of personal protective equipment.
- Helicopter safety and H.U.E.T. + EBS, abandoning a helicopter in various situations