HELICOPTER UNDERWATER ESCAPE TRAINING REFRESHER
Course price (excl. VAT)
Helicopter passengers that (sometimes) fly to and from ships and offshore wind farms and not need a NOGEPA 0.4, 0.5A or 0.5B.
To train the student how to escape from a helicopter while underwater.
- Helicopter safety, familiarisation with procedures related to helicopter safety in various stages of the flight.
- Preparation for an emergency landing.
- Dry and wet emergency landing.
- EBS (Emergency Breathing System) familiarization.
- Abandoning helicopter in various situations; floating upright and capsized in the water, with and without the use of an EBS.
The course participant must be in the possession of a valid certificate or stamp in the PSL of the HUET Airpocket.
The course participant must be in the possession of a valid NOGEPA / OGUK / UKOOA / OLF / AWMF approved offshore medical certificate or a Pilot medical / Divers medical or Seafarers medical.
Dutch and English
Maximum No. of participants
On the Dutch & English continental shelf an additional Cat.-A CA-EBS / NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS certificate is compulsory. You need to register for this course separately.
Registration costs (excl. VAT)