H2S INTRODUCTION NOGEPA 0.8
Persons working at a mining installation where hydrogen sulphide gas can be expected or has been found.
Inform delegates about the hazards of hydrogen sulphide gas and train theoretically and practically in performing the right actions in case of a hydrogen sulphide gas leakage.
- Escape procedures in case of an H2S alarm.
- Handling, use and restrictions of the specific compulsory personal protective equipment.
- Handling, use and restrictions of personal detection / alarm equipment.
- Knowledge of the properties and hazards of H2S.
- Knowledge of working activities on a H2S location.
- Knowledge of the necessary layout on an H2S location.
- Knowledge of H2S rules in the Working Conditions Act (Arbowet).
- First aid in case of H2S victims.