BASISVEILIGHEID VOOR VISSERS - BASIC TRAINING FOR ALL FISHING VESSEL PERSONNEL
All seafarers, mandatory minimum requirements in accordance with provisions Besluit Zeevarenden artikel 40a en Regeling Zeevarenden art. 8.30a en Bijlage G. (DUTCH Fishery regulations).
Familiarization and basic safety training. Participants acquire a minimum level of understanding the circumstances and hazards and the control measures for these. During the course there is special attention for safety on board fishing vessels.
- Don and use an immersion suit, personal and group survival techniques, survival at sea
- Fire prevention and fire fighting, including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the marine environment.
- Elementary first aid and transport of casualties.
- Personal safety and social responsibilities and fatigue.
- General safety and operational safety on board fishing vessels and prevention of accidents
- Fishing methods and specific risks of each fishing methode.
- Written tests, must be completed with satisfactory results.