GWO MANUAL HANDLING
Personnel working on onshore and offshore wind farms during construction and or maintenance.
The aim of this Module is to encourage positive Manual Handling behaviour and train delegates ability to perform Manual Handling tasks in a safe manner in the wind turbine industry/environment.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate Manual Handling risk reduction techniques.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate a problem solving approach to Manual Handling in a wind turbine environment.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of safe practises of Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- The Delegates are able to identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase their risk of developing muscular/ skeletal injuries.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of the geographic location.
- The Delegates are able to identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.