GWO FIRST AID REFRESHER
Personnel who will be working in the wind industry onshore & offshore and will have their duties in a wind turbine environment, usually in physical contact with a wind turbine or an offshore wind structure.
The delegate is able to render first aid, safe and effective, in the wind turbine industry / WTG environment.
- Use of the First Aid equipment.
- The delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out first aid in a safe manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location.
- Cardio-pulmonary reanimation and operating an automatic external defibrillator (AED).
- Demonstrate lifesaving First Aid using the Primary Survey A–B–C
- Knowledge and demonstrate the correct procedures in case of a medical emergency in a wind turbine.
- Practical sessions in rendering first aid in deferent scenario's.
- Basic principles of rendering first aid, knowledge of the human body and vital functions, identify and explain normal function, normal signs and symptoms of serious and minor injuries and illness.