OFFSHORE SAFETY INTRODUCTION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING NOGEPA 0.5A
Persons travelling to and from, and performing activities on an offshore mining installation.
To train delegates in acquiring and maintaining a sufficient level of understanding of circumstances, hazards and sufficient knowledge and skills in relation to safety techniques and basic emergency response actions, while travelling to and from, and working on an offshore installation.
- Helicopter Safety and H.U.E.T. (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) including CA-EBS training.
- Sky Scape Escape Chute training and demo Norwegian Survival suit (OLF requirement).
- Fire prevention and fire-fighting instruction with small fire extinguishers and fire blanket and use of smoke hood.
- Survival at sea, personal and group exercises.
- Basic knowledge of first aid and hypothermia.
- Offshore oil and gas activities offshore legislation and environmental aspects.
- Introduction health and safety system and the use of Permit to Work System.
- Instruction and training in personal descending system. On request, the additional training module Total Access S-Cape system (as required for Neptune, N.A.M. & Shell) can be booked separately.