OFFSHORE SAFETY INTRODUCTION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING NOGEPA 0.5A
Persons travelling to and from, and performing activities on an offshore mining installation.
To train delegates in acquiring and maintaining a sufficient level of understanding of circumstances, hazards and sufficient knowledge and skills in relation to safety techniques and basic emergency response actions, while travelling to and from, and working on an offshore installation.
- Instruction and training in personal descending system. On request, the additional training module Total Access S-Cape system (as required for Neptune, N.A.M., Shell and TAQA) can be booked separatel
- Basic knowledge of first aid and hypothermia.
- Survival at sea, personal and group exercises.
- Introduction health and safety system and the use of Permit to Work System.
- Fire prevention and fire-fighting instruction with small fire extinguishers and fire blanket and use of smoke hood.
- Offshore oil and gas activities offshore legislation and environmental aspects.
- Sky Scape Escape Chute training and demo Norwegian Survival suit (OLF requirement).
- Helicopter Safety and H.U.E.T. (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) including CA-EBS training.