MEMBER FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE TEAM OFFSHORE NOGEPA 2.6A
Course price (excl. VAT)
Persons designated to participate in a fire-fighting and rescue team at a mining installation.
Training the delegate in theory and practice of fire-fighting and rescue activities.
- Assistance at incidents, e.g. gas escapes, oil and chemicals spills, as well as incidents with injured victims etc.
- Fire-fighting on indoor, plant and helicopter fires and rescuing victims.
- Principles and procedures in working with breathing equipment and escape from smoke filled areas by using an escape mask.
- Reacting to alarms e.g. proceeding to the muster station, selecting and donning the required personal protective equipment.
- The role of a fire-fighting and rescue team at a mining installation.
- Principles and procedures of a fire-fighting and rescue team.
- Use of fire-fighting equipment e.g. hoses and branch pipes, hose reels, portable class A and class B fire extinguishers, fire blankets etc. and cleaning and maintenance of used equipment.
- Maintaining effective communication.
No specific knowlegde required, a valid NOGEPA 0.5 advised.
The course participant must be in the possession of a valid NOGEPA / OGUK / UKOOA / OLF / AWMF approved offshore medical certificate including medical certificate for the use of breathing apparatus.
Dutch and English
Maximum No. of participants
In case a course starts at 13.00 hrs / 01.00pm an evening session is scheduled on the first course day.
Registration costs (excl. VAT)
Available seats: 1
Available seats: 9