BASIC TRAINING FISHERY
STCW BT Fishery
All seafarers, mandatory minimum requirements in accordance with provisions Regeling Zeevarenden appendix G, Basic Safety Fishery. Valid from April 3, 2019.
Familiarization and basic safety training. Participants acquire a minimum level of understanding the circumstances and hazards and the control measures for these. During the course there is special attention for safety on board fishing vessels.
- Don and use an immersion suit, personal and group survival techniques, survival at sea
- Fire prevention and fire fighting, including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the marine environment.
- Elementary first aid and transport of casualties.
- Written tests, must be completed with satisfactory results.
- Fishing methods and specific risks of each fishing methode.
- Personal safety and social responsibilities and fatigue.
- General safety and operational safety on board fishing vessels and prevention of accidents