BASIC TRAINING FISHERY
STCW BT Fishery
All seafarers, mandatory minimum requirements in accordance with provisions Regeling Zeevarenden appendix G, Basic Safety Fishery. Valid from April 3, 2019.
Familiarization and basic safety training. Participants acquire a minimum level of understanding the circumstances and hazards and the control measures for these. During the course there is special attention for safety on board fishing vessels.
- Personal safety and social responsibilities and fatigue.
- Elementary first aid and transport of casualties.
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the marine environment.
- Fire prevention and fire fighting, including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Don and use an immersion suit, personal and group survival techniques, survival at sea
- General safety and operational safety on board fishing vessels and prevention of accidents
- Fishing methods and specific risks of each fishing methode.
- Written tests, must be completed with satisfactory results.