XXBOAT TRANSFER & TP LANDING
Everyone who does not need a GWO certified training in safe transfer from a boat to an offshore WTG. Please be advised this training is not GWO certified. If a GWO recognised certificate is required, you need to book the GWO Sea Survival course.
Safe access to an offshore WTG via the TP by means of a boat landing, including safely returning to the boat from the TP.
- Introduction safety offshore and knowledge of risks during boat transfers.
- Types of boat landings on an offshore WTG.
- Knowledge of life saving appliances (LSA) and personal protective equiment (PPE).
- Safe transfer from vessel to dock, vessel to foundation and vessel to vessel, boat transfers.
- Practical exercises at sea and the DHTC training platform.