VEILIG WERKEN MET KWIK
Course price (excl. VAT)
Anyone who can come into contact with mercury professionally.
Inform delegates about the hazards of mercury and how to work safely with mercury.
- What is mercury, where does it come from and what is it used for.
- What are the risks of (working with) mercury.
- Where can mercury be found.
- work safely with mercury.
- First aid in case of contamination / contact with mercury.
- Use of personal protective equipment when working with mercury.
No medical certificate required.
Maximum No. of participants
This course is scheduled in consultation for groups with a minimum of 5 participants.
Registration costs (excl. VAT)